March Students of the Month

Hannah Murphy and Elizabeth Glenn, Editor

Freshman: Taylor Kletzing

The freshman student of the month is Taylor Kletzing. She plays soccer and is a part of Minithon, Best Buddies, KeyClub, and Student Council. Taylor takes all Honors and AP classes, including Spanish 3 Honors, English 9 Honors, Precalc Honors, Biology Honors, and AP Human Geography. When asked what her high school experience has been like so far, she stated, “My freshman year so far has been filled with many moments and lessons that I will definitely take with me through the rest of my high school experience. I’ve learned that it’s always good to challenge yourself and push yourself in areas you might be unfamiliar with.” Taylor knows she wants to go to college and is hoping to pursue a career along the STEM path, possibly becoming an engineer.  Her advice to her fellow students is, “ Manage your time wisely and don’t stress over the little things!”

The sophomore student of the month is Daniela Menardi Cardona, but she was not available for an interview. Congratulations Daniela!

The Junior student of the month is Braxton Rahn, but he was not available for an interview. Congratulations Braxton!

Senior: Thane Goetz

Thane Goetz is our Senior Student of the month for March. Thane is the founder and president of the mock trial club. As well as said accomplishment, Thane has big plans for his future after he graduates. He plans on attending Wyoming University majoring in Physics, looking for a career in Astrophysics. He is also involved in Tech School Skills USA where he competes. Throughout his four years at Quakertown High School, he remembers Ms. Liebl, Mrs. Ramierez, and Mr. Pallone as teachers that helped and inspired him. Congratulations Thane!