• April 27 - Senior Prom!
  • April 23 - Schools Closed/QCHS Spring Band Concert
  • April 20 - District Art Show
  • April 17-20 - PMEA All-State Conference
  • April 16 - QCHS Spring Choir Concert
  • April 11 - QCHS Job Fair
  • April 4 - MP4 Begins
  • April 1 - April Fools and Schools Closed!
The Student News Site of Quakertown High School

Paw Prints

Paw Prints

Paw Prints

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

The West End: A Review

The West End: A Review

In Quakertown, Pennsylvania, right off of 309, is The West End restaurant. This restaurant opened in the summer of 2015, making it eight years old, and has been doing quite well over those years. Right now the restaurant is owned by Jeffrey T. Siuta who also owns The East End which is based off The West End franchise.

First thoughts:

When walking into The West End, you will realize that it has a very joyful aesthetic. When you go in through the front door you will be greeted by the hostess who will take you to your seat. To your left you will see a dining area with a fireplace, and to your right is the bar. Occasionally right next to the bar, there will be a band or person playing music to entertain you. There are a bunch of tvs around the bar and the main dining room so you won’t be bored when you are waiting by yourself. The interior almost reminds you of Christmas, especially when they put up Christmas lights because of its wood and rock interior.

Food:

With a wide selection of food, you can choose to eat burgers or seafood. Nothing can go wrong on this menu, everything is delicious. However,everything is on different levels of good, like how their burgers are the best thing on the menu. Seafood could be better, but it’s not bad — like their crab cakes are very good and their clams are ok, but better than the rest. The burgers they make are very tasteful and have a wide variety of choices like from a very spicy burger to a blue cheese burger. The sides they have are also very appetizing from also many options to start your meal on.

Final thoughts:

With the food aside, the staff is nice and this place never seems to be negative. Overall, this is a wonderful place to eat. If you are looking for a place to eat I would recommend checking out The West End.

Solid 8.5/10

View Comments (3)