• April 27 - Senior Prom!
  • April 23 - Schools Closed/QCHS Spring Band Concert
  • April 20 - District Art Show
  • April 17-20 - PMEA All-State Conference
  • April 16 - QCHS Spring Choir Concert
  • April 11 - QCHS Job Fair
  • April 4 - MP4 Begins
  • April 1 - April Fools and Schools Closed!
The Student News Site of Quakertown High School

Paw Prints

Paw Prints

Paw Prints

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

The East End: A Review

Welcome back to another review, today we will be reviewing the East End — I love it. Located east of Hatfield right next to 309, The East End, like Its counterpart, The West End, is very similar in many ways. The food and service will always fluctuate throughout restaurants — so it is time to review.

First Thoughts:

When I walked in, I was greeted by what seemed to be the manager who was happy to see me. Not many people were there, but — granted — it was a Wednesday night. 

Food: T

he food was almost just the same as the west end, but they had slightly more entrees. There were not a lot of side options as I would consider what they had in the side section wasn’t the best. Since this is my first time going I didn’t get to try everything but I ate the grilled cheeseburger and I would give it a 9/10 as it was really good.  The food came out very fast compared to other restaurants. I had my food in under 10 minutes. 

Final thoughts:

The staff here is wonderful. I don’t think I could say anything bad about them. Overall, this is a great place to eat if you’re bored one day and want to give it a try. If you’re in the area I’d recommend checking out The East End 

Overall a pretty solid 8.7/10